Pick a topic / Subject.
Shoot video on topic you select.
तपाईंले चयन गर्नुभएको विषयमा भिडियो खिच्नुहोस्।
Finalize and Upload.
भिडियोलाई अन्तिम रूप दिनुहोस् र अपलोड गर्नुहोस्।
Terms and Conditions नेपालीमा
1. The teacher who makes uploads their short course or academic courses between 11/11/2021 to 25/12/2021 are eligible for participating in the Teach Earn & WIN ("Program"). By participating in the "Program", the teachers/participant will be agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of the "Program". The Organisation holds the right to modify the terms and conditions without any prior notice to the teachers/teachers/participants
2. Eligibility Criteria:
3. Please note that the organisation reserves right to disqualify any of the teachers/participant before declaring the results, without any prior notice to the same.
4. Consent of the teachers/participants: This is a voluntary "Program". The Teacher/Instructor/Participant agrees to be a teachers/participant by the virtue of uploading classes to Shikshya Online. This would also mean that the Teacher/Instructor/Participant has accepted all T&Cs under the "Program". Following would be deemed to be accepted by the teachers/participant:
5. Participation Rules and Process :
6. Selection of Beneficiary:
7. The teachers/participant is expected to produce the following documents once his/her name is announced as the beneficiary:
8. The Ticket Number given to the teachers/participant is not transferable. It cannot be exchanged for cash/other gifts. Any change in the "Program" would be with the approval of the organisation. The gifts are subject to availability and not substitutable for cash alternative.
9. In case of the death of the beneficiary ("Deceased"), the organisation will not be liable to part on the gift to the legal heir of the deceased. The organisation reserves the right to do what it deems fit under this circumstance
10. The gifts are selected and approved by the organisation's management and in under no circumstance would the organisation be willing to change/upgrade the gift to the beneficiary
11. In case where the beneficiary is to receive the gift from a third party/vendor and the amount is transferred by the organisation, the organisation will not be responsible/liable for the dispatch of the gift. The organisation will help the beneficiary in communication with the vendor but in no case be responsible for, if any, any delay caused by the vendor
12. The gift shall be given to the beneficiary subject to the completion of all the statutory, legal and taxation compliances. In case the beneficiary fails to adhere to the instructions given by the organisation for complying with the statutory laws and other similar rules and regulation, it will be deemed that the beneficiary's title to the gift has been forfeited and the gift will be given to the next eligible teachers/participant by the method decided by the organisation.
13. Any duty, taxes as applicable by the law of the land will be borne by the beneficiary. This includes Tax Deducted at Source for any gifts in kind over Rs.10,000/-.
14. There will be a gift deed made by the organisation in favour of the beneficiary and all the costs regarding the stamping and getting the gift deed approved shall be borne by the beneficiary only
15. The teachers/participant agrees not to hold the organisation and any of the employees, management member accountable for any losses , if any, incurred by the teachers/participant and / beneficiary on account of this "Program"
16. The teachers/participant and / beneficiary understands and agrees not to hold the organisation and its' employees and management members responsible for any mishaps incurred due to the direct/indirect use of the gifts
17. The organisation holds the right to continue, terminate, prematurely terminate, extend, cancel any aspect of the "Program" or the "Program" as a whole as it deems fit as per the business need. The organisation's say would be final and binding for the "Program"
18. Force Majeure: The organisation will not be held responsible for any delay or cancellations in the "Program" due to any reason which is considered beyond the control of organisation. Such events would include Terrorist attacks, Acts of God, change in Government policy and other uncontrollable activities beyond the control of organisation
19. Amendments: Organisation holds the right to amend any T&Cs in part or in whole without any prior communication to the teachers/participant
20. Notices: Any notice, demand or request required or permitted to be given to the organisation shall be in writing and delivered personally or by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, with postage prepaid and addressed to the following persons and addresses within 15 business days;
Address: Aegis Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Attn: Shikshya Online
21.Arbitration: The teachers/participant and the organisation agree to use all possible dialogue techniques to resolve any dispute, claim, controversy or disagreement of any kind whatsoever with regard to the "Program", including any concerns over validity, existence and termination ("Dispute"). "). If the dispute cannot be solved amicably or settled, then the same will be referred to a sole arbitrator to be appointed with the mutual agreement of the Parties to the "Program". The arbitration proceedings shall be held as per the provisions of the Arbitration Act, 2055 (1999). The arbitration proceeding can be conducted in English/Nepali. The seat of the arbitration proceedings shall be the District Court,Kathmandu.
22.Governing Laws and Jurisdiction: The agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws. Subject to the amendment clause stated above, the organisation and the teachers/participant irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Jalgaon for the purpose of enforcing the awards passed in Arbitration.
23. Start here: by clicking become teacher start the pathway to enrol the "Program"Become a Teacher
हामी शिक्षकहरूलाई स्थानीय भाषा प्रयोग गर्न प्रोत्साहित गर्छौ।
1. 25/12/2021 (पुस 10, 2078 ) सम्ममा आफ्नो छोटो शिप मुलक कक्षा वा शैक्षिक पाठ्यक्रम पूर्ण कक्षाहरू अपलोड गर्ने शिक्षकहरू Teach Earn & WIN ("कार्यक्रम") मा सहभागी हुन योग्य छन्। "कार्यक्रम" मा भाग लिएर, शिक्षक/सहभागीले "कार्यक्रम" को नियम र सर्तहरू पालना गर्न सहमत हुनेछन्। संगठनले शिक्षक/शिक्षक/सहभागीहरूलाई कुनै पूर्व सूचना बिना नियम र सर्तहरू परिमार्जन गर्ने अधिकार राख्छ।
2. योग्यता मापदण्ड:
3. कृपया ध्यान दिनुहोस् कि संगठनले कुनै पनि पूर्व सूचना बिना, नतिजा घोषणा गर्नु अघि शिक्षक/सहभागीहरू मध्ये कुनै पनि अयोग्य घोषित गर्ने अधिकार सुरक्षित गर्दछ।
४. शिक्षक/सहभागीहरूको सहमति: यो स्वैच्छिक "कार्यक्रम" हो। शिक्षक/प्रशिक्षक/सहभागी शिक्षा अनलाइनमा कक्षाहरू अपलोड गर्ने आधारमा शिक्षक/सहभागी हुन सहमत छन्। यसको मतलब यो पनि हुनेछ कि शिक्षक/प्रशिक्षक/सहभागीले "कार्यक्रम" अन्तर्गत सबै T&Cहरू स्वीकार गरेका छन्। निम्नलाई शिक्षक/सहभागीले स्वीकार गरेको मानिनेछ:
5. सहभागिता नियम र प्रक्रिया: